• Lead the definition and maintenance of the Vantiv Merchant Business application and operations strategy, which enables the company to deliver on its business plans at acceptable cost and risk dynamics
• Effectively and efficiently manage a technologically diverse asset portfolio, driving convergence to a well-defined end-state yielding desired business capabilities and outcomes
• Engage in Enterprise Architecture governance processes to ensure that Vantiv’s technology investment is well-founded in business and technical value
• Provide architecture direction to major change initiatives in their use of technology; select and define optimized solutions
• Guide, review and approve solution architectures to minimize / eliminate redundancies and align new solutions with standards, patterns and target architectures
• End-to-end solution development and integration; ability to utilize deep domain expertise to develop and /or understand business strategy and utilize operations / business knowledge to integrate and/or develop technology solutions
• Identify and realize significant reuse and reengineering opportunities
• Lead and inspire innovation across the enterprise which enables development and launch of market winning products and services
• Lead and motivate a direct report team of solution architects and strategists; inspire and generate top performance
• Effectively drives system design, technology assessment, and technical platform definition. Successfully manages project scope, schedule, resources, and costs.
• Successfully partners with IT peers ensuring effective design, development, testing, and deployment, and support of all IT solutions.
• Lead the Acquiring / Merchant business, operations and technology strategy development; explain and advocate enterprise strategies in light of business goals and objectives
• Develop and leverage competitive intelligence in formulating strategies that result in market victories for Vantiv
• Align business and technical architecture target state with business goals; develop a realistic and aggressive road map to achieve target state
• Develop business cases for the target state and gain buy-in from stakeholders and partners, as well as funding to achieve defined target state; have a keen focus on value generation
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of 10 years, or more, of proven increasing responsibility and professional success, including experience successfully leading and implementing IT design / architecture with merchant businesses.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, Masters Degree preferred.
• Proven record of success in IT strategy related roles including IT leadership and IT management roles
• Experience building, managing and developing teams of employees.
• Possess demonstrated ability and agility to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities, along with delivering programs leveraging technology and innovation.
• Proven ownership, execution and delivery accountability experience leading highly visible enterprise and line-of-business programs.
• Broad understanding and technical knowledge of IT solutions and technologies across all areas of IT.
• Demonstrated, credible and strong relationship building skills at both the C-level and execution and delivery leadership levels.
• A bachelor’s degree is required (Computer Engineering/Science, IT), and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
• People leadership – motivate team and drive best-in-class performance; build pride and passion; grow and nurture talent
• Change leader – drive transformation in the LOB via execution of strategic thinking
Vantiv is an EEO / AA employer.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) is a leading integrated payment processor for businesses and financial institutions, processing more than 12.9...