The National Advisory Consultant will be a crucial role for the Advisory Channel. The focus market segment will be $50- $500million. This position will focus on RIA’s and Private Banks within the Central Territory. The territory will consist of the following states (Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota). The National Advisory Consultant will be responsible for building and servicing advisor relationships within the Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), Private Banks and Small Institutional advisor segment. The role will consist of:
- Working at building and servicing relationships within the $50 - $500million RIA market segment utilizing Salesforce as a CRM.
- Prospect Smaller RIA’s to build relationships
- Coordinate all regional marketing support and servicing, including Web-Ex Presentations, advisor, client conference calls. Providing ongoing education regarding Cole and our offerings.
- Outbound business development/prospecting calls to advisors in the Region, including prospecting Hot Lists, and Known Producers
- Maintain a pipeline report on a weekly basis, with regular review to monitor activity/paperwork
- Follow up on all appointments, seminars, inbound inquiries, and conference leads
- Attend occasional regional RIA conferences and educational seminars for advisors
- Work closely with your Internal Consultant to formulate relationship coverage and territory rotation
- Sales Force Notation and Updating. Create Gap Management
- Direct day to day activities including setting appointments with prospects and producers
- Coordination of email campaigns in conjunctions with National Marketing Department as needed
- Building and maintaining the territory calendar, rotation, and segmenting of advisors
Successful candidates will have 3+ years or more internal sales desk experience in the real estate, securities or financial services industry, that have covered RIA’s and display strong sales and business development skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient PC skills and familiarity with customer contact software systems, preferably SalesForce.com
- Detailed understanding of Modern Portfolio Theory Analytics
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- Preference, working toward CIMA or CFP Designation
We will offer a competitive package based on experience and qualifications.
Cole Capital Advisors - 16 months ago