Vice President, Regulatory Reporting - Corporate Financial Reporting
JPMorgan Chase & Co.(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity
The Regulatory Reporting team within Corporate Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of multiple reports that are filed with various US regulatory agencies (primarily the Federal Reserve, the OCC, the FDIC, the Department of the Treasury, and the U.S. Department of Commerce) for certain of the Firm's foreign and domestic principal subsidiaries.
This function supports the Consolidated Regulatory Reporting team and oversees
the reporting process with a strong focus on compliance, data quality, and operational efficiency.
This function requires frequent communication and partnership with the legal entities, lines of business, and US regulatory agencies.
FR 2644 Weekly Report
- Provide analysis & compliance related to the following reports:
- Help to facilitate the movement of production related work off-shore
- Ensure all reports filed are timely and accurate, in agreement with other externally reported information, and reconciled to the Firm's underlying financial statements
- Partner with various reporting teams on process improvement and overall strategic agenda
- Partner with
legal entities, lines of business
, and Corporate functions to improve data quality and efficiency of reporting processes
- Participate on project teams and oversee special projects as needed including training
- 7+ years related experience; accounting or finance background preferred
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting.
Regulatory reporting knowledge a plus
- Strong leadership skills both in words and actions and ability to drive overall agenda
- Strong ability to understand the big picture while maintaining a detailed focus on reporting
- Effective communication skills with clear, concise, and appropriate method of delivery
- Strong relationship building skills in partnering and networking
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Flexibility and dynamic market/regulatory environment requires adjusting of priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Good judgment and a willingness to make decisions
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V
US-NJ-Jersey City-NOC 5 - 575 Washington / 02969
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...