- Client is a leading Front Desk Trading firm, in the Automated Trading. They are seeking a VP Quant Developer to develop innovative technical solutions that involve diverse technical skills in Real-Time Algorithm, Network, System and Market Data applications.
- Candidate will be working directly on the trading desk responsible for building high performance Algorithmic applications for various Front desk businesses.
- The individual will also be responsible for building a sophisticated Real Time market data system from defining the Architecture to all process and workflow related aspects identifying new optimization enabling performance gains on the whole Market Access platform.
- As a Quant Developer, you will write trading logic and make decisions based on changing market conditions. You should have coded algorithms on behalf of a trader or quant to make markets or perform any kind of arbitrage.
- Expertise technical background in C++ over a Linux/Unix platform
- 2-4 years of Algorithmic experience is a must.
- Candidates with a C# and Java background will be considered.
- Significant experience working on trading strategy code or market making strategies.
- Current experience developing in a Unix / Linux environment. Cross-platform development experience is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- PhD in Maths/Stats or Olympiads will be a huge plus.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference SAM. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with SAM for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 13 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...