United Camera was founded over 40 years ago and has grown to become a nationwide leader in the repair of consumer electronics including cameras, camcorders, lenses, gaming devices, iPods, iPads and tablets.
United Camera is a high volume, growth oriented repair service center located in Bensenville, Il. Last year we serviced over 150,000 units for customers coast to coast. We're looking to expand our team of highly qualified, experience Video / Camcorder Repair Technicians.
United Camera offers full benefits including 401k, health, dental, and long-term disability insurance.
Please access the Employment Application by visiting www.unitedcamera.com. The form is located by clicking the "contact information" tab. Upon completion, please mail, fax or e-mail the application.
United Camera Fax: 630-595-2526
Attn: Talent Acquisition
1062 Tower Ln. e-mail: email@example.com
Bensenville, Il. 60565
Serves customers by providing a quality video and camcorder repairs; resolving product and service problems, create a superior customer experience.
- Disassemble equipment to gain access to defect, using hand tools.
- Adjust video cameras, tape mechanisms, and equipment such as view finders, LCD displays,light meters, and lens systems, using hand tools.
- Clean and lubricate camcorders and polish camera lenses, using cleaning materials and work aids.
- Measure parts to verify specified dimensions or settings, such as tape transport and light meter reading accuracy, using measuring instruments.
- Examine video cameras, equipment, and laboratory reports to diagnose malfunction, using work aids and specifications.
- Requisition parts and materials.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, diagrams, instructions, and specifications to determine needed repairs, fabrication method and operation sequence.
Repair experience for one or more of the following video cameras / camcorders: Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC & Sanyo.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
ZipRecruiter - 23 months ago
United Camera Repair was founded in 1955 by Doug Nelson. As the business grew, Mr. Nelson hired technicians Dennis Timmerman (1962) and...