Pac-12 Enterprises is seeking an experienced Video Editor - Live/Post Production who will thrive in a quickly growing, fast paced, collaborative environment. This position reports to the Senior Editor - Live Studio/Events and the Senior Editor - Post Production, and is responsible for creating and maintaining the content and integrity of Pac-12 Enterprises' video content throughout the edit environment.
- Primary responsibility is to report to Senior Editors and help in the creation as well as delivery of content necessary for live broadcast and post produced programming, specializing in craft editing such as teases, features and promos.
- Learn and use repeatable, streamlined editing processes, but with a special emphasis on implementing Pac-12 Network’s integrated edit system that is “quick turnaround based” within MAM system, i.e. Dalet Timeline.
- Use and help maintain the video editing systems, Adobe Premiere CS6 and Final Cut Pro 7, to create program content.
- Working with the Senior Editors, own projects from inception to completion.
- Handle and incorporate content elements provided by Creative Services and Pac-12 Networks Marketing. Use these promotional content elements according to Network Brand and Style guidelines with direction from Senior Editor - Post Production.
- Work with other editors and producers necessary to support live studio and post production programming, i.e. in-game editing using video editing systems as well Instant Replay equipment.
- Possibly participate in the delivery of isolated content directly from studio feeds during off-air and live events.
- On top of technology trends in equipment and software.
- Minimum 2 years of prior work experience in studio television production or sports television or digital media industry.
- Expert use of editing software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and After Effects) and other contemporary editing software as required.
- Ability to work “gameday” hours and days i.e. late night, weekends, possibly overnight.
- Experience in design, graphic creation and 3D.
- Deep background in editing and media management.
- Ability to efficiently handle post production projects with multiple episodes and extended timelines.
- Ability to own project and create storylines.
- Strong problem identification and reporting skills.
- Portfolio of relevant editing projects.
- Passionate about Collegiate Sports, particularly Pac-12 Sports.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgement and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty and fans.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Editors.
- Adobe Photoshop CS and Illustrator experience.
- Technical Production experience, i.e. Technical Director, Instant Replay operator, Audio Mixer, etc..