Since 2001, the QualBoard® bulletin board research system has been one of the most widely used and innovative research platforms in the world. Today, QualBoard® is available in over 20 languages and has been used in over 90 countries. It has expanded to include a wide array of capabilities not available on any other platform. In addition, 20|20 has developed and supports other research platforms that researchers trust around the world.
As an early leader in online qualitative, 20|20 assumed a significant role to show others how to best utilize the capabilities of online qualitative. Now, 20|20 trains more researchers in online qualitative than any other organization in the world through our free online webinars.
Today, 20|20 is considered one of the most innovative and technologically advanced firms in the industry. Even so, we never forget our roots of service to our clients and dedication to the practice of excellence in research. That is why, we think you'd like to join us at 20|20 and help our clients do better research.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
VIDEO PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
Summary & Objective
The Video Production Specialist will produce high-quality multi-media web content and screen capture videos to cover a wide range of purposes including; corporate advertisement, internet marketing, training materials and explainer videos.
This is a paid internship, lasting until August 31st, 2013 if job duties are met. Additional employment may be offered in 2013 based on performance and fit within the company.
- Manage Video Production Process.
- Produce, edit, and deliver video assets for multimedia web content.
- Posses a high capability for animation and design.
- Oversee production and coordinate various parties and stakeholders; including internal employees, contracted resources, and 3rd party vendors.
- Manage pre-production work; script writing, illustration and design.
- Coordinate Production; animation and graphics, voiceover casting and sound.
- Post-production editing to finish product release.
- Requires working knowledge of all tools and technology related to video production and editing.
- Creating multi-media web content for training, marketing and corporate communications.
- Preference will be given to Video Production Majors/Graduates (or those will similar degrees: Media, Animation, Graphic Design, etc.). Looking for a recent graduate, or current student in Junior or Senior year
- Working knowledge of audio/video production and editing tools and technologies
- Familiarity with web content development tools and software
- Ability to transform creative concepts into finished video assets
- Outstanding listening skills – ability to verbally receive job duties and assignments
- Professionalism is a must
- Ability to work with little to no supervision or direction
- Willingness to learn and think “outside the box”
- Previous office/marketing experience preferred
Hours: Part-Time, Internship
20|20 Research - 15 months ago