Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, Inc. is America’s fastest growing mortgage company and the 2nd largest independent mortgage firm in the United States. The company has helped over 100,000 people with home purchases and refinancing and has funded over $40 billion of mortgages since 2001. Headquartered in Chicago, with over 162 offices nationally, Guaranteed Rate employs more than 2,800 people. Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI), a subsidiary of Guaranteed Rate, Inc., is dedicated to providing insurance products to new and existing clients.
Records and edits material for the social media department and other corporate departments. Under general direction, plans and facilitates studio and field-based video production, including the planning, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design and compression output, and performs other related duties as assigned.
Examples of Duties:
- Videotapes program material for production using video camera equipment; makes technical and creative decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle, placement and type of microphone audio needs, locations, use of movement; serves as creative liaison.
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product.
- Collaborates with a team regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of production setting and participates in program's visual development in conjunction with the department who made the video request.
- Tests all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Oversees the security, operation and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing.
Click here to apply online
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of web based video media.
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards.
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
Guaranteed Rate - 30+ days ago