iOS Engineer |
Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. We’re building tools to help people come together in a new and profound way. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Vine is seeking an iOS Engineer to join our growing mobile team.
- Design and implement new features for Vine’s iPhone app
- Work with Product Design to create interfaces that delight our growing user base
- Interface with the API team and other engineering groups to deliver well integrated solutions
- Prototype product concepts frequently
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement
- Own software quality for Vine on iPhone
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years developing iOS applications in Objective C
- B.S in computer science or comparable
- Significant involvement in the development of at least 2 shipped apps in the App Store
- Comfortable working through the entire stack from user interface through the systems levels
- Knowledge of UIKit, Cocoa Touch, and Xcode
- Love to hack
- Experience working with AV Foundation and OpenGL
- Contributions to open source projects
- Experience developing applications for the iPad
- Active user of Vine and Twitter
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
View all open
Twitter - 15 months ago
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...