Do you have a passion for nursing and education? Would you like to make a difference in a nursing student’s success? Combine all your experience and take a look at what Ascend Learning/ATI Nursing has to offer you! We are seeking experienced nurse educators to join our Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI)-Virtual and Distance Education business unit ( www.atitesting.com )
Ascend Learning, LLC ( www.ascendlearning.com ) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for the healthcare industry and other vocational fields. Ascend is renowned for delivering solutions that result in higher-performing students.
As the nation’s preeminent e-learning provider, ATI offers programs that are instrumental in improving faculty, student and program outcomes in nursing schools across the country. With ATI’s help, nursing students achieve great results in NCLEX test preparation. The pass rates with ATI are closer to 100% than with any other education system. ATI is recognized as offering the best customer service in the industry. It’s no surprise that we’re the first choice in test preparation and assessment for more nurse educators, universities and colleges nationwide.
We are seeking a Virtual ATI Coach/NCLEX Specialist to work remotely and provide part-time one on one online instruction with individuals preparing for NCLEX.
- Competent with technology and the ability to learn multiple websites: ATI, Faculty Portal, Moodle
- Understanding of ATI products to assist customers
- Knowledge of the NCLEX Blueprint and NCLEX style questions
- Professional communication skills: written and verbal
- The ability to implement changes to processes that are in need of improvement
- The ability to be self-directed in working remotely
- The ability to respond to customers twice daily through computer interaction
- Master’s degree in Nursing required
- Online teaching/learning experience
- Five years of teaching and clinical experience as a Master’s Prepared Nurse Educator
- Current Nursing licensure in good standing
- Current clinical or teaching experience in a variety of nursing content areas
- Experience with ATI products
- Compassion and patience for striving nursing graduates
Ascend Learning; LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire
Ascend Learning - 10 months ago
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...