Virtual Sales Representative
business relationships within account and prospect
- Conduct outbound telephone sales calls to develop
requirements and unmet needs
- Determine additional customer potential product
mediums, industry publications, general news media
- Research potential customers through a variety of
and the Internet under direction of Sales Manager.
requests generated through call efforts.
- Follow-up on open sales quotations and sample
trade publication-advertising inquiries as assigned.
- Follow-up on direct mail campaigns, trade show and
against performance metrics.
- Monitor and submit weekly performance results
- Participate in portions of the quarterly sales
Manager, as well as others as assigned from Sales
- Attend trade shows as requested.
- Special assignments, as requested from Sales
Manager generating from VP Sales, VP Marketing,
Director Customer Support.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated sales performance, phone sales
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team
- Self motivated and professional.
- Ability to cold call and develop rapport with
Company Over View:
Complete Document Solutions is your source for Xerox.
CDS is committed to providing a well rounded offering of
business solutions that fit your business, your budget
and your Future.
By working with CDS, customers have access to the global
resource of the Xerox Corporation – a Worldwide Leader
in Document Solutions and Technology, while also
receiving a personal touch from local office technology
experts, a benefit that has encouraged clients to
maintain long and fruitful business partnerships.
For over 10 years, CDS has help thousands of companies
across the East Coast improve their office workflow,
increase productivity and improve their overall business
practice. Your success is our success and we are
committed to taking that journey with you.
Req. Code : E-CDS Virtual NJ
Division/Department : COMPLETE DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS -
Javed - SAD8Q0
Xerox - NAAO - 21 months ago