The University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System is seeking a Visiting Assistant to the CEO (Administrative Fellow).
The University of Illinois has been moving medicine forward for the benefit of the people of Illinois and beyond since 1859. The University of Illinois Hospital is now part of a system that brings together U of I's vast health sciences resources into one powerful organization. By sharing one vision, we can better provide the benefits of our research, the knowledge of our faculty physicians and the advantage of advanced technology to every patient who walks through our doors.
The fellow will progress through a series of rotations providing exposure to emergency care, acute care, or ambulatory health care delivery models, health care finance, operations, information services, and marketing. In addition, the fellow will be able to participate in regular leadership meetings including medical staff leadership, health system management, and potentially other areas of specific operational or organizational interest.
Each fellow will also have a chance to interact personally with UI Health leadership in one-on-one or small group interactions. To advance individual skills during the year, each fellow will also work directly with a member of the leadership team to develop, execute and report on a specific project during the year.
Requirements include :
Salary & Benefits :
- Master’s degree in Health Administration or related accredited Health Administration Program
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience in healthcare preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, management, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· The University of Illinois offers competitive benefit packages, including: vacation days, paid holidays, Floating Holidays, State University Retirement System, tuition waiver, tuition discount for dependents, and excellent medical, dental, and vision packages.
For fullest consideration, please submit the below by Monday, September 30, 2013.
-personal statement (one page maximum)
-official graduate school transcript
-three (3) letters of recommendation (Program Chair, Academic, and Professional recommended)
Letters of recommendation can be emailed directly to Polina Gorodinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Question can be directed to email@example.com
The University of Illinois is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Board
University of Illinois at Chicago - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard