SEARCH EXTENDED TO 4/28/13
This position is a highly experiential, one-year fellowship experience in Urgent Care focusing on developing a comprehensive base of knowledge and expertise of procedures in both the urgent and primary care setting. The fellow will work in conjunction with local health systems and follows a curriculum approved by the Urgent Care Association of America.
1. Direct patient care at the urgent care clinics operated by local health systems.
2. Specialty block experiences in orthopedics, ENT, Dermatology, Radiology, Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, Cardiology and Practice Management.
3. L ongitudinal experiences in Urgent Care Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Core Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Radiology, Podiatry, and Cardology.
4 . Participating in didactic and procedural workshops covering core topics in urgent care medicine.
5. Completion of a scholarly project.
6. Opportunity to teach family medicine residents
7. Performs other related duties as assigned
MD or DO degree and successful completion of an ACGME accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Peds residency program.
Apply by 4/28/2013
Back to Job Board
University of Illinois at Chicago - 22 months ago