As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Visual Information Systems Specialist - Active TS/SCI is required
Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products.
1. Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
2. Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound.
3. Works from concept drawings, sketches, models, and/or written and verbal instructions.
4. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced designers.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in commercial art, fine art, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
ITIL V3 Foundation certification required within 60 days of start date.
5-8 years of related multimedia design experience.
Candidate will be required to successfully pass an enhanced security evaluation
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Technical Operations (TechOps)
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...