The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Visual Merchandiser position is an integral part of support that is offered to the Giorgio Armani territory department stores and/or free-standing retail stores to strategize and implement the merchandising of all covered brands and to help drive shop sales insuring proper Armani visual standards.
- Full merchandising and display changes
- Daily styling of mannequins, creating displays and merchandising boutique
- Responsible for development of relationships with all store personnel
- Manage events and presentations
- Responsible for assessment and follow-up of shop maintenance of fixtures & physical condition of boutique to Corporate Store Development department
- Photo library of boutique conditions prior to and after a visit
- Create recap reports
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Computer proficiency ( MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Autocad are a plus
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Oh, Gio! Giorgio Armani Corporation is the US arm of Italian fashion house Giorgio Armani, owned by designer Giorgio Armani. Founded in...