Broad River Furniture is currently seeking a VISUAL SHOWROOM MERCHANDISER in Mooresville/Hickory!
Ashley Furniture HomeStores Overview
Ashley Furniture, a world leader in the design, manufacture and retailing of fine home furnishings, is seeking dedicated professionals to join our Visual Merchandising Team. More than a world-class organization, we're colleagues with a shared mission, a passion for excellence, a reverence for quality, an enterprising spirit, and an energetic drive toward the next big thing. Above all, we're a strong group of people who respect each other and enjoy working together.
At Ashley Furniture, our Visual Showroom Merchandiser (VSM) will provide great comprehensive design expertise and service using the full range of Ashley Furniture home furnishings. A VSM will oversee Showroom Movers for a specific area of the company with 75% travel between the Hickory and Mooresville stores.
The successful VSM will be a self-motivated entrepreneurwho is tech savvy, has an eye for color, design, analytics and home furnishings knowledge . Successful execution is evidenced by creating dynamic visual displays on our showroom sales floor that generates interest by customers, timely flow of product from back stock to sales floor and maintenance of standards for showroom floors at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to practice residential interior design including the ability to design and create dynamic furniture displays using color, space planning and accessories.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach with demonstrated strong design and merchandising skills, furniture knowledge and strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience with merchandising and design.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and provide own transportation.
- A minimum of two (2) years, combined, practical interior design experience and interior design education; two (2) or four (4) year degree from an accredited institution
- Enter and monitor orders utilizing the retail point of sale system.
- Remain current on design and color trends to create fashionable design solutions.
- Contribute towards the development and on-going upkeep of the team’s design portfolio.
- Actively train new Showroom Movers.
- Manage flow of showroom stock from delivery point to showroom floor.
- Maintain all merchandising standards.
Keyword: Merchadiser, design, furniture, furnishings, color, retail, merchandising, designer, interior design, space planning, showroom, layout, home design
- 401(k) / profit sharing plan
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee discounts
- Training and Development
From: Broad River Furniture
Broad River Furniture - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -