The visual specialist supports the Social Media Manager,
to create compelling, shareable video and imagery on
social sites and review sites. From creating videos to
help customers troubleshoot issues to supporting the
graphic department with last-minute image requests for a
social post, the right candidate will be adept at both
creating imagery and having an eye for video. You’ll
mine the raw video from professional shoots and find
innovative ways to repurpose that into compelling
content for unintended uses. We are not looking for a
social media expert. We are looking for a versatile
visual storyteller. Editing video is a key skillset
opportunities for repurposing raw commercial video.
- Editing and creation of customer-facing videos.
- Assist with last-minute requests on still imagery.
- Work with Advertising Manager to determine
help manage the social communities.
- Creative innovation that is platform-specific.
- Serve as backup to Community Monitor when needed to
Please be prepared to provide video and digital imagery
samples that you’re proud of.
- College degree preferred. High School diploma or GED
video and audio.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and successfully edit
background in Photoshop and other design programs.
- Demonstrated aptitude for image creation, with a
standards while working creatively outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere tightly to brand
- A big-picture view of art creation
- Excitement and passion about what you’ll get to do
attention to detail.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and strong
Results driven, strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative and curious
- Team player, Positive attitude, Takes ownership,
professional and courteous manner
- Dependable and service oriented, always acting in a
Word and Excel.
- Passionate about the business opportunity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office- Power Point,
Req. Code : 651
Division/Department : Corporate