We are seeking students who are enrolled in, or recently
completed a Viticulture degree program and are looking
for opportunities to gain more experience in the
Duties include but are not limited to:
and other cultural practices associated with
- Monitoring contracted vineyards for pests, diseases,
(cluster counting and weighing).
- Assist in collecting data for estimating crop yields
- Collecting maturity samples during harvest.
- Using Palm Pilots to enter field data and
- Working extended hours outdoors in exhausting weather.
- Use of ATV for vineyard monitoring.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
walking, bending, or crouching in vineyards.
- Must be able to spend long periods of time standing,
long hours during harvest
- Ability to stand and walk over rough or uneven terrain
- Prolonged outdoor exposure
- Must be flexible with scheduling and willing to work
Open Date : 2013-02-12 14:00:00
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Division/Department : Operations--Vineyard Operations
Constellation Brands - 17 months ago
Constellation Brands, Inc. is an international producer and marketer of beverage alcohol with a portfolio of wine brands complemented by...