Vivint Solar Pre-Designer
Vivint Solar is seeking a Pre-Designer in and around the Poway, CA area. We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers. We are changing the way the world produces power and are looking for a Pre-Designer that is ready to jump in and help our fast growing business grow even faster.
The pre-designer will manage and approve site surveys before the information is sent to our CAD designers in the corporate office in Provo, UT. We are looking for full-time professionals.
- Approve site survey documents
- Assure that all files are in order prior to being sent to CAD team in Provo
- Review Suneye files
- Perform other duties and assignments as given by management
- Give feedback on necessary corrections to team members
- Track progress on accounts in pipeline
- Work tight deadlines.
- Full-time preferred
- Weekend shifts may be required
- Analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to use computers and computer software to gather and enter key information
- Must be highly motivated and persistent
- Computer-aided drafting experience a plus (AutoCAD, Inventor, 3DS max etc)
- Solar installation or design experience a plus
- Basic electrical understanding a plus
- Residential construction understanding with roof layout and knowledge a plus
- Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Word, and other computer experience a plus
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
Vivint - 30+ days ago