Vivint Solar Warehouse Assistant
Employee oversees the day to day activity of the warehouse inventory, making sure we have plenty of inventory at all times and coordinating to order more when we get low and does biweekly inventory audits. Material needs to be pulled for jobs each day and it needs to correct and not shorted.
Summary of essential job functions
• Prepare multiple products for distribution
• Load and unload products from trucks by hand, pallet jack, or forklift
• Assist with distribution of products to technicians
• Prepare/state product for distributors
• Assist with warehouse operations and housekeeping
• Support and abide by all safety regulations set by company
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Connect solar panel wire to main breaker
• May need to put an expansion on circuit breaker panel or replace if needed
• Operates power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment
• Reads electrical circuit schematics
• Helps/oversees the installation of conduit and wire runs
• Reviews electrical work of team and signs off on it if it meets code
• Must be able to help lift 50-70 lbs
• Use of excel
• Extremely organized and self driven.
• Must be forklift certified- if time we may be able to certify in house
• Warehouse experience is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic math skills required
Employees are required to submit to a criminal history check and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
Vivint - 19 months ago