Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation, is hiring Voice and Data Copper and Fiber Installers and Technicians for our Columbus, OH office.
- Install and Terminate Cat5, Cat6, Fiber Optic and RG6 and other low voltage communication cables
- Analyse and troubleshoot basic technical problems or issues regarding telephones, computers , routers, switches, etc
- Review, interpret and work with various maps, drawings, blueprints and test documents
- Perform copper and fiber conformance testing
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Valid Drivers License
- Combination of training and 1-year relevant work experience
- Ability to read, review, interpret and understand technical documents
- Ability to climb and work at elevations (e.g., from ladders, lifts, etc.)
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Ability to learn duties and perform tasks in an efficient manner
Prior experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.teamfishel.com for immediate consideration, or apply at our office at:
1600 Walcutt Road Columbus, Ohio 43228
« Return to list
share on twitter
Team Fishel - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Fishel Company reels in revenue by laying out lines. The company (also known as Team Fishel) provides consulting, engineering,...