The Business Unit : Early Development Services
PRA's Early Development Services (EDS) group, is one of the business units within PRA that provides comprehensive services such as Phase I and IIa clinical research, Bioanalytical research and Data support. PRA's facilities are located in the United States, The Netherlands and Central Europe. Over 700 professionals working from different countries make up PRA's Early Development Services team and work together to get the best result.
Part of EDS is a Clinical Pharmacology Center in The Netherlands with 140 beds divided over two separate Clinical Research Units (CRU) located in Groningen and Zuidlaren. In this CRU we do research into the effects and possible side effects of medicines. This is done with the help of volunteers both healthy people and patients. Research on humans is a mandatory step in the development of new drugs before they are marketed. Within the facility we have a GLP-compliant clinical laboratory and a GMP-compliant pharmacy which provides sophisticated compounding.
The role: Volunteer Recruiter
The recruiter maintains the communication with volunteers and patients regarding a specific study (inbound and outbound) to set a screening date and built a long-term relation
• Process study specific application of volunteers (phone, email, post etc)and related administration
• Recruit new volunteers by phone and guide them to the study specific criteria
• Deliver a specific number of screening appointments
• Check and process expense reports of volunteers
• MBO degree (admin)
• Experience with medical terminology
• 1-2 years work experience in related.
• Read, write, and speak English
PRA International - 24 months ago
The story of PRA Health Sciences would naturally talk about how we’ve become one of the world’s largest CROs. It would talk...