A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators in Kenosha for a temp to hire opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Forklift operation (Sit down)
• Picking orders
• Auditing orders
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 2+ years of recent forklift operations experience
• Must be able to work weekend
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• Current forklift operator certification – preferred
• A valid state-issued driver’s license
• Basic computer skills
• High school diplomas or GED equivalent
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Other Requirements for background screenings:
• Cannot have more then 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
• Cannot have a DWI/DUI within the last 5 years
• License has to be current and cannot show any suspension or revocation (related to motor vehicle) within 5 years.
Pay for this position is $10 an hours plus overtime as needed.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...