Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Warehouse Associate performs a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
Performs other related duties as required.
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Operates forklift equipment.
- Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
- May wait on customers and prepare sales slips.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
Education & Knowledge: Requires high school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience; Certified Forklift Operator.
Experience: 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred.
Competencies: Basic math skills, organization skills, customer service skills, fluency in English, detail oriented, and safety conscious.
Other Pertinent Job Information: Basic math skills, organization skills, customer service skills, fluency in English, detail oriented, and safety conscious.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
- 2 years ago - save job
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....