Clopay Plastic Products Company is a global leader in specialty films, extrusion coating, custom printing and engineered laminations. Clopay’s Nashville Site is currently looking for a reliable, hard-working Warehouse Clerk / CDL Driver to work in our very fast paced Shipping & Receiving department.
Job Duties include:
- 40+ hours/week
- Day Shift
- Will train on Monday-Friday schedule
- After training is complete, schedule will move to 12 hr shift schedule (2 days on, 2 days off & every other 3 day weekend)
- $12-$14 per hour depending on experience
- Driving switch truck and powered industrial vehicles (tow-motor)
- Loading / Unloading trailers
- Inspecting trailers
- Moving trailers in/out of dock doors onsite and between plants located on same street
- Staging materials in warehouse
- General Housekeeping in warehouse
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Class A CDL
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Minimum of 3 years professional driving experience preferred.
- Warehouse work experience preferred.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated & good work ethic
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a safe work history
- Entry level starting pay based on experience
- Production Bonus eligibility (paid quarterly)
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug plan, and life insurance
- Paid holidays/vacations
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan and ESOP
To be considered for employment, an application must be completed by May17, 2013
Complete the application online or in person at
Clopay Plastic Products Co
463 Harding Industrial Drive
Nashville , TN 37211
(615) 837-6060 phone
Clopay Corporation - 14 months ago
Just like Aldous Huxley and Jim Morrison, Clopay knows something about doors. Subsidiary Clopay Building Products makes residential and...