A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Pickers or Picker Operators to work as Garment Sorters and Loaders in Uniform Laundering Service in Madison Heights & Macomb for a temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for production positions include but are not limited to:
• All positions require the ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a team atmosphere. Must have experience working in a fast paced production environment.
• Work as a team to efficiently process garments and meet daily production quotas
• MUST: be able to read, speak and write English fluently
• Garment Sorter positions require candidates to have good attention to detail and ability to do fast-paced production sorting, folding, hanging and labeling garments.
• Loader positions handle materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse. Safely move, load and unload bins of uniforms on and off of trucks. Must be comfortable with heavy and constant lifting. This position requires you to purchase your own steel toe boots.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. repeatedly
• Two years of production experience
• Must be able to successfully complete criminal background screening and drug testing
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Friday from 6AM - 2PM) and on the second shift (Monday - Friday from 2AM - 10PM)
Pay for this position is $8-10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...