- Maintains and oversees all Frac Water Services equipment during rig-up to ensure it is working safely, properly and according to specific customer requirements.
- Determines equipment and best method to rig up according to the package selected by the customer.
- With the assistance of other Operators and Helper unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service unit and initiates the rig up.
- Rig up up/down transfer pipe.
Ensure drains and air reliefs are installed in proper places.
- Operate transfer pumps.
- Monitor water levels in frac tanks.
- Operate discharge manifolds.
- Safely handle hoses of various sizes.
- Operates filtration units.
- Provides training, guidance and leadership to less experienced personnel.
- Is familiar with correct procedures and performs basic routine equipment maintenance in preparation for next job.
- Cleans and checks tools and equipment.
- Operates truck and trailer combination in DOT compliant manner.
- When needed, moves equipment around yard with forklifts, helps load and unload trucks, makes hotshot and parts runs, sweeps and mops shop and yard.
- Observes safe working practices, safety rules and regulations. Complies with Company safety policies and procedures. Initiates Job Safety Analysis procedures prior to the rig up and safety meeting/tailgate meetings. Corrects hazards immediately or reports to Field Supervisor.
- Attends in-house and/or outside training seminars to acquire basic knowledge of OSHA and Company safety programs and policies.
Submit resume or
for employment to:
- High School Diploma or GED and two to three years of job-related work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals, and procedure manuals, write routine reports and correspondence, and effectively present information to customers and other employees.
- Pass the required physical examination, MVR and drug screen.
- Certain positions may require possession of a valid Commercial Driver’s License with Hazardous Material and Air Brake endorsements. Fork Lift Operator license may also be required.
- Able to work a schedule that generally includes 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week until job is complete, and be available on short notice for performing work duties.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. | Attn: Staffing Consultant | P.O. Box 73087 | Houston, TX 77273 | Email to:
. We acknowledge only those candidates selected for interview. EOE/AAP
TETRA Technologies, Inc. - 4 months ago