WEB DEVELOPER - SHAREPOINT
Duration: 4-12 months / Contract
Newport News, VA. 23607
Clearance Type: None
Pay Rate: Max Up to 38.50 an Hour (approx. 80K)
Hours: 7:30 - 4:00
SharePoint solutions using out of the box functionality
- Design, develop, debug, test, deploy, and document
when possible and custom code as needed.
page layouts, and master pages.
- This includes web parts, InfoPath forms, templates,
Team Foundation Server.
- Applicant should be proficient in Visual Studio and
company standards and processes are followed.
- Work in concert with all stakeholders to ensure
options as needed.
- Identify and present creative ideas and implementation
architectural requirements such as scalability,
- Ensure that the designed/reviewed solutions conform to
maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability
Masters; 0 years with PhD.
- 5 years with Bachelors in Science; 3 years with
development, primarily on SharePoint, with 2 years of
- At least 5 years of experience supporting web
experience supporting SharePoint 2010 in a
multiplatform, enterprise environment.
2008 are integrated with SharePoint 2010
- Understanding of how SQL Server Reporting Services
Important information: This position is recruited for by
a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To
be considered for this position, you must use the “apply
now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have
questions about the position, please contact the
recruiter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org /
Job Code : BHJOB3479_583570
Kelly Government Solutions - 2 years ago