This position is responsible for for creating visually appealing internal and public-facing web pages/application/websites. Additional responsbiilities include creating annotated wireframe layouts, develop rapid prototypes, deliver valid cross-browser compliant HTML/CSS, create responsive user interfaces, update the company style guide, test/validate GUI functionality, participate in usability testing, create/update Google analytics reports as-needed and deliver projects based on predefined specifications. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
* Graphically enhance the company online brand, including e-commerce website(s), email marketing campaigns, support social media marketing programs, deliver elegant design compostiions based off wireframe mockups and provide validated HTML/Css to front-end developers via source controlled software.
* Research ways to push the limits of existing Web technologies to create the best possible user experiences, collaborate with the online manager to define the information architecture and page flows advocating web interaction design best practices and assist with the creation of flow diagrams, use cases, user stories, wireframes and prototypes.
* 4+ years experie4nce designing/developing website graphics, user interfaces and multimedia.
* An online portfolio which showcases an assortment of successfuly implemented design projects, developed with mobile considerations in mind and must be able to discuss the project results.
* Preference to BA/BA degree, ideally with emphasis in graphic design, marketing, advertising, comper science or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Taylor and Francis Group, LLC - 30+ days ago