Demonstrates and shares job knowledge and skills, seeking opportunities to develop and stay current on skills.
Team player with good communication skills.
Proficient PC skills (MS Office, database such as SAP, and willing to learn other software applications).
High school diploma or GED required.
Demonstrates strong commitment to achieving company goals by focusing on quality, safety, productivity and continuous improvement.
Available to work day shift or night shift on 2 weekends and/or holidays per month.
Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical equipment. Experience maintaining grain handling equipment in an industrial environment is preferred.
Industrial HVAC and/or boiler operator experience preferred. MN Class IB License required for boiler operation.
Ability to safely work on complex mechanical/electrical systems.
- Support malt production during weekend and holidays.
- Communicate with team members on any production or safety issues and/or concerns.
- Must be able to work in cold and/or warm temperatures.
- Must be able to climb vertical ladders.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures such as lubrication and inspection of equipment.
- Must be able to safely use lifting equipment such as hoists, chainfalls and lifts.
Anheuser-Busch - 22 months ago
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...