- Work with the rest of the groups to understand the business logic happening on the server side and to discuss what information needs to be communicated between server and GUI.
- Interact with traders to understand their requirements/preferences.
- Suggest, design and implement GUI layout based on feedback from users.
- Communicate with .NET developers to understand what functionality is provided by the framework.
- Developer will also investigates production issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Top down GUI application design based on business requirements
- Familiarity with WPF controls and layout
- A broad knowledge of the C# programming language
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET framework (especially .NET 4.5)
- A good understanding of threading concepts and issues
- A strong familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- A fundamental understanding of data conversion, parsing, formatting and encoding
- Experience integrating with both third-party and in-house libraries, including ones written using other languages such as C++/CLR.
- Familiarity and/or experience with PRISM for WPF
- A good practical understanding of the MVVM design pattern
- At least a basic understanding of network communication concepts (TCP/UDP)
- A good fundamental knowledge of OO principles, design patterns and the idioms of WPF, C# and the .NET framework
- Trading industry experience and a basic understanding of the fundamentals of trading