# of openings:
Welcome to the world of the tech pro. You are the best of the best. You want to work in a world where standards are raised every day and you are constantly challenged. You don’t need to search the net for code questions, for you have already answered them. You have a strong passion for emerging technology; you read up on it in your spare time and have various personal projects on the go. Technology isn’t just a job to you, it’s who you are.
Infusion, an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner, has a new opening for talented WPF Developer. With our design and consulting skills, we offer our clients an exceptional service and are looking for a likeminded individual to apply our emerging technologies and solve complex software problems. Our international offices offer a full suite of information technology services with a focus on talent, technology and design-driven methodologies, placing Infusion at the forefront of interface exploration.
As well as being at the forefront of emerging technology, we have a variety of clients who we’re really proud of. If you want to gain some very diverse experience and build upon your skills, then Infusion is for you!
- Work closely with our clients to define system requirements, select technologies, develop proof of concepts and develop/implement application architectures for high volume enterprise applications
- Analysing and evaluating customer software architecture and systems requirements;
- Assisting in developing and designing software architectures and systems to address customer needs;
- Evaluating and designing the interface between old and new software architectures and systems;
- Investigating new technologies;
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
If this sounds like something you could do, please apply now or go to
to join the Infusion team!
- Established experience (at least five years) with .net 3.5/4.0
- Practical experience with the Full Software Development Lifecycle
- At least 2 years’ experience with WPF and the ability to design, organize, and implement modules; create product testing plans; perform system testing and support; and maintain existing systems.
- Strong design skills and the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- A general knowledge of and passion for Microsoft technologies
Infusion is a global innovation firm and long time Microsoft partner. We are a combination of expert software development combined with...