WPRD Software Engineer
Come join Intel's Mobil Communications Group in the Wirelesss Platform R&D organization. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements of candidate(s) selceted which may include designing, developing, debugging & testing complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web and may work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Quick learner, flexibility and discipline
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a BS or MS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 months experience with programming languages (C, C++, C#, Visual Bascis/.Net, Perl, Java, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year programming experience in C++ on Microsoft Windows* platforms
- Minimum 1 year MFC experience
- Experience programming on Android devices very desirable
- Experience programming on iOS devices desirable
- Excellent communication, and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, etc.) desirable
- ClearCase\UCM experience would be an added advantage
- ClearQuest experience would be an added advantage
USA-California, Folsom, USA-Pennsylvania, Allentown, USA-Kentucky, Louisville, USA-California, Santa Clara, USA-Texas, Austin, USA-Arizona, Phoenix
Mar 20, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 18 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...