GS5, LLC, a Northern Virginia based Limited Liability Company, provides a range of analytical, acquisition, and business management support services and products to Intelligence and Command and Control communities within the Department of Defense. Privately owned by the principle founders, the company leverages its domain expertise in intelligence analysis, program and business management methods and management tool development. GS5 provides a range of analytical, program and business management support services for the Joint Battle Command and Control and intelligence communities.
In 2008, GS5 was named Prime Contractor of the Year by the Small Business Administration, was also voted one of Virginia’s Top 100 Diversity Owned Small Businesses. In 2009 and 2010, GS5 was named to the Inc 500 list, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and received honorable mention distinction on the Washingtonian Magazine’s Great Places to Work list.
GS5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minimum Experience :
Job Duties :
- Minimum 8 years of intelligence analysis experience required; ideally two (2) or more years analysis experience with C-IED, counter-network, or WTI topics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of improvised explosives devices and their uses required
- Demonstrated understanding of device profiling, trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis required.
- Demonstrated experience with web-based document archives or databases required.
- Experience with data processing systems such as Distributed Common Ground Systems-Army (DCGS-A), CIDNE, and SIPRNET and Joint World Wide Intelligence
- Communications Systems (JWICS) search engines required.
- Proficient knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth required.
- Proficiency using personal computer and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based applications required.
- TS/SCI security clearance is required.
Essential Duties of the Job :
- Modify and create necessary data files and manipulate data to develop responses to WTI related taskings or queries (Requests for Information-RFIs).
- Support efforts to identify emerging threats and analyze historical trends, fusing multiple sources / forms of intelligence data together in order to support counter-IED efforts.
- Support efforts to conduct pattern, trend, and TTP analysis of IED devices and capture in comprehensive analytical product.
- Provide analytical support to working groups Meetings, Ad Hoc and subordinate groups as directed by the government.
- Maintain current awareness and provide support ot government/military lead for coordination with COCOMs (e.g. US SOCOM, USCENTCOM, etc.) that may have or require IED exploitation capabilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
- Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face.
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (i.e. general office environment).
- 401 (K) w/ up to 4% Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Bonuses
- 10 Federal Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Wellness Plan
- Corporate-Sponsored Events
GS5 - 21 months ago