Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has a Long Term Care Pharmacy client located with an immediate need for WV-LICENSED CONSULTANT PHARMACISTS for A FULL-TIME POSITION or TEMPORARY work starting in JANUARY and extending onward.
Pharmacy consulting group has temporary clinical consultant pharmacist needs, and we are looking to add to our team. Successful candidate(s) will be called upon preferentially for future consulting, staffing, or clinical assignments with us!
SNF Beds / City
90 / Berkeley Springs
106 / Elkins
122 / Montgomery
63 / Sutton
Start Date/Time: JANUARY (ASAP)
End Date/Time: 1-2 months, then periodically.
o Pay is by-the-hour. However, if you have a different payment scheme, we can talk
- Primary function in these homes is basic Medication Regimen Review (MRR) chart reviews.
o Pace of consulting progress should be about 55 charts per 8 hours (including report prep)
If extra meetings are requested by facility (AND approved by pharmacy management, beforehand) you would have extra budget time available.
o Cart-checking, Medication Storage areas usually performed by other pharmacy staff
o Consulting software ownership is not required, but would be preferable if you are already set up or have a system in place to create good-looking reports.
- Don't have consulting software? – not necessarily a deal-breaker!
o We can provide you with templates, if you don't have software.
o A couple of days of availability might be enough to be helpful.
- Travel time/mileage, approved expenses reimbursed, per client and FPS policies!
- If you can’t do it all, we may hire more than one consultant pharmacist to complete the work.
- Current unblemished state pharmacist license required.