Each day, FedEx delivers a wide array of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make every FedEx experience outstanding, it is crucial to utilize top-notch services and bring together more than 290,000 of the best people available to deliver on that customer promise.
Want a career that can go the distance? Recently recognized as a well-established company that values people regardless of background and fosters growth, FedEx was included on the following lists in 2011:
- CNN Money’s Global 500
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Black Enterprise Magazine’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
FedEx also recognizes that true success means taking care of the people that our drive business results. By living out a company-wide foundation of people-service-profit (PSP), FedEx understands that in an age of increasing automation and technological advances, great people are still at the heart of our success. The right people deliver great service and this produces better profits.
This is all a result of having top-performing employees with an absolutely, positively spirit ready to deliver on the FedEx promise of quality.
If you’re looking to be part of that talent with terrific benefits, competitive pay and a ton of developmental opportunity, don’t wait any longer!
Click ‘apply now’ and tell us more about yourself today!
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
The sales territory consists of portions of Maryland, Virginia and all of Washington D.C.
- Contacts segmented accounts to sell a variety of FedEx international services.
- Identifies opportunities for account growth and executes appropriate sales strategies.
- Develops supply chain solutions for customers and coordinates global implementation.
- Provides consultative support to other sales professionals on international selling issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- Preferably in business administration with a major in marketing or finance.
- Typically five (5) years directly related commercial or industrial sales experience.
- Knowledge of Fedex International services.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve major account sales goals.
- Strong human relations, communication and negotiation skills.
- Heavy overnight travel required.
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...