To provide Food & Beverage service to the Pala Casino Spa and Resort Hotel guests in a positive and professional manner.
- Prior restaurant experience required.
- Should read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to perform server cashier function.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Provide Food & Beverage service to hotel guests.
- Menu item preparation and knowledge.
- Preset and clear tables when needed.
- Perform any scheduled assigned or delegated duties in order to maintain restaurant cleanliness and flow of business.
- Perform all opening and closing side work.
- Greet guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please download a Job Application and mail the completed application to:
Pala Casino Resort & Spa
Attn: Human Resources
35008 Pala Temecula Road,
Pala, CA 92059
Or, simply bring it in to the Human Resources department.
The Application requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader click here .
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.