This position is responsible for serving food and beverages to residents in accordance with The Cascades Assisted Living established policies and procedures and under the general supervision of the Waitstaff Coordinator and Chef Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take food and beverage orders from residents
- Serve meals to tables on restaurant-style serving trays on a timely basis that are both presentable and appetizing in appearance.
- Serve hot and cold beverages from carafes and/or coffee decanters/pots
- Set up individual trays for residents and private duty aides as instructed.
- Handle requests from residents who require assistance with meal selection or have specific needs.
- Bus tables at end of meal using serving trays and/or large tubs to remove all tableware.
- Set up dining room for the next scheduled meal.