enjoying their meals and take action to correct any
- Check with customers to ensure that they are
describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared,
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and
menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about
and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters,
serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and
food, tableware, and linens.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee,
Division/Department : Huddle House
Shift/Hours : All Shifts
The Kent Companies have been making West Texans lives easy since 1957. The roots of this family-owned business trace back to the 1930's...