The waiter/waitress routinely requires food and meal delivery and interaction with co-workers in food production and service delivery schedules under specific time frameworks and established sanitation and safety standards. This position on occasion requires variations to schedule and schedule length to meet client requirements or to cover employee absences.
Essentials and Key Tasks:
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Maintain a friendly and cooperative manner with residents, guests, client personnel, team members, and supervisors.
- Perform assigned tasks, read posted signs, and respond to resident/client questions or requests.
- Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements (attendance and punctuality).
- Respond to Resident’s requests in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner.
- Be courteous, considerate and cooperative when communicating with all residents, team members, and client personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Dining Services Director or designee.
- Employee will not lift anything over 50 lbs. Carts and trays may be used to help support any light duty restrictions when cleaning up after service or providing service during meal times to residents.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers unlimited growth opportunities and rewards achievements.
Unidine Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Unidine Corporation - 15 months ago
Unidine provides our clients with an experienced management team, real-time access to on-line systems and technology, and comprehensive...