Serves courteously and professionally all residents and their guests meals in the dining room, helps serve and clean the kitchen, maitains a neat and orderly work area and informs manager or team leader of the food needs and resident likes and dislikes.
- Deliver resident food and nourishments accurately.
- Safety/Sanitation practices for patient refrigerators are followed by throwing out all outdated and mis-labeled or non-labeled food items.
- Performs value-added activities that result in positive customer satisfaction and financial performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 3 months to 1 year in customer service related field preferred.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
New Jersey-Denville-Fr Oaks Life Care
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...