Ward Clerk - Unit Secretary (Weekends)
Perform general clerical and patient care duties under the immediate supervision of the nurse supervisor or provider. Operate technical equipment. Coordinates services and supplies from other departments.
- Respond promptly and accurately to patient requests.
- Perform CNA patient care duties as assigned.
- Perform general clerical such as typing, filing and phone calls.
- Notify the supervising nurse or provider of any problems pertaining to patient concerns
- Assist in maintaining adequate level of supplies.
- Types and files various records.
- Schedules appointments and maintain updated staff schedules.
- Collaboratively work with others to achieve unit and organizational goals.
- Operate technical equipment.
- Coordinates services and supplies from other departments.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion and certification of an approved Nursing Assistant course.
- Experience in healthcare environment
- Experience as CNA and/or Unit Secretary
Shenandoah Medical Center's mission is to "improve the health and well-being of our communities by caring for the whole person - mind,...