Canon Business Solutions is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. Drivers are responsible for unloading and delivering equipment orders to customer locations, the safe operation, maintenance and general upkeep of company equipment, and other general warehouse duties. Canon Business Solutions offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and much more!
- Loading and unloading of machines and accessories being delivered to customer sites.
- Complete and accurate maintenance of required documents and signatures.
- Courteous and careful operation of vehicles and equipment being delivered.
- Perform other warehouse duties, as assigned.
Canon Business Solutions is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and possess a High School diploma
- Must possess a valid driver license, an excellent driving record and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- As a representative of Canon Business Solutions you mush have a neat appearance
- Previous driving and delivery experience is preferred
Canon Solutions America
- 2 years ago - save job
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...