Refresh Post Date:
Salary: $11.00 per hour
National Entertainment Network is the largest amusement route vending operation in the United States. We are a privately held company with corporate offices located in Broomfield, Colorado and we have 50 offices coast to coast to support our direct operation in 49 states and Puerto Rico.
We prize entrepreneurial, creative, positive team players who are committed to providing the very best customer experience and support. Entertainment is our middle name. At NEN we strive to create a fun environment for our customers and employees. Our mission is Nonstop Excellence Nationwide. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence, integrity, respect, creativity and results for our customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Drives truck or automobile during scheduled daily distribution of product to machines at various locations on a route.
- Conducts moving of boxes, materials, or supplies within the warehouse or office.
- Delivers machines or products to locations upon request by Team Leaders or Area Manager.
- Maintains company tools in proper working condition.
- Loads and unloads product from trucks or automobiles.
- Cleans and performs routine maintenance on vehicle.
- Helps install and remove equipment form locations.
- Performs other routine labor functions either within the warehouse or field office as assigned.
- Cooperates with co-workers and promotes a positive and productive working environment.
In addition to a rewarding career, National Entertainment Network offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Background checks and drug tests will be required
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more.
**To apply for this position please go to the following link to submit your resume
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8916111 or call our toll free job line at 877-690-7266.
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your supervisor for information on our internal applicant process.
If you don't see a job you are interested in now, please check back soon, because new positions are always opening up.