Are you ready to join a great warehouse team? If you answered "YES!", then Coca-Cola Refreshments wants YOU. We are seeking individuals to pull various Coca-Cola products from our warehouse to build specific orders onto pallets. We are looking for individuals that ENJOY working in a fast pace warehouse.
Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse experience required.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Certified Forklift License a plus.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 14 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...