The Warehouse / Operations Assistant is responsible for performing regularly scheduled maintenance activities in the warehouse and staging areas including general housekeeping, sweeping, mopping and trash/recycle management.
Maintain an efficient and organized warehouse to ensure that all stored goods can be located and transported.
Find, assemble and pack goods for outgoing shipments while ensuring that deliveries are on time and accurate.
Receive, unpack, and verify incoming shipments for accuracy against purchase orders.
Assist with inventory control, record keeping and labeling for goods entering and leaving the warehouse.
Assist Staging Department with assembly and tear down of fragile electronic equipment and computer hardware.
Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following safety rules and regulations.
Approximately 10 hours per week is desk/computer based work and 30 hours per week is moderate physical activity.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability to push/pull/lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis. Significant bending, climbing and moving required.
- Ability to read instructions and follow directions.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to evaluate and execute daily tasks according to priority.
- Driven work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to use email and do basic computer data entry (inventory management).
- Valid drivers license/reliable transportation. Must be able to regularly work Monday-Friday, approximately 8:00AM-5:00 PM.
- Ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI)
- 2 years ago - save job
OSI is the leading supplier of open automation solutions for real-time management and optimization of complex production, transport, and...