Picks and packs customer orders in the warehouse; maintains established productivity and accuracy standards.
1. According to the pick ticket, pulls the correct product from the stock area and packs it into the appropriate boxes.
2. Meets required daily productivity standards for lines picked. Ensures that work meets quality standards.
3. Stocks shelves with product as needed and notifies supervisor of product replenishment needs.
4. Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies to accomplish job results without waste.
5. Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor.
6. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; maintains a clean and organized work environment.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Less than High School education; High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
1. Good attention to detail.
2. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
4. Able to work from verbal and written instructions.
5. Good eye-hand coordination and motor skills.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The Hillman Group - 2 years ago