Night Shift position
1. Drives package and draught trucks to and from loading area as required and properly parks trucks in staging area.
2. Using forklift, loads per the Load Sheet, and off-loads package, draught and box trucks according to Anheuser-Busch and Company Code Date Policy and material handling procedure.
3. Using a forklift, off-loads trucks according to Anheuser-Busch and Company Code Date Policy and material handling procedure
4. Stores received product in warehouse according to Anheuser-Busch and Company Code Date Policy and procedure.
5. Column stacks product by hand to maximize effective utilization of space on Route Trucks.
6. Hand stacks mixed pallets of product as required.
7. Repacks damaged product for resale.
8. Reports obvious vehicular mechanical/safety problems to supervisor and/or fleet Department.
9. Cleans truck bays by sweeping them out at least once a week or as needed.
10. Helps maintain clean, safe working environment at all times.
11. Adheres to strict safe working practices, Company policies, rules, regulations, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports to supervisor if not immediately correctable.
12. Other job duties as assigned.
Full-time position. Third shift, hours: 6:00 p.m. until finished depending upon business needs.
1. Able to read, write and speak English.
2. Prefer High School diploma.
3. Prefer one (1) year directly related experience.
4. Must be able to do repetitive lifting of various packages and weights up to but not exceeding 200lbs.
5. Prefer previous forklift experience.
Candidates must meet the satisfactory requirements on their background check and drug screen to qualify.
Silver Eagle Distributors - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...