The premier provider of service within the records management industry, Vital Records Control ('VRC') needs a qualified individual to perform the following:
- Be available to work flexible hours in a service environment that emphasizes dependability, accuracy, and ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Be trained to understand the security principles under which VRC operates and apply them in all interactions both within and without the company.
- Be able to interact in a professional manner that communicates the dedication of VRC in all aspects of its business.
- Be able to lift containers of various sizes and weights in a safe manner, utilizing material handling equipment as required.
- Be confident in providing professional, excellent service with every interaction with customers.
- Be able to pass a credit and background check, have at least a mininum of a high school diploma.
- Experience with warehouse equipment such and forklifts and pallet jacks helpful but not required.