About the Opportunity…
Based in a warehouse environment, Warehouse - Scanning Clerks will be processing
merchandise from our clients to determine creditability of products in the
return process. You will be expected to scan products utilizing bar codes and
accurately input alphanumeric data into a computer database. These Warehouse -
Scanning Clerk positions are Full-Time.
This is a Full Time position that runs Monday to Friday. Hours are 7am to 3pm.
- Ability to operate a computer and navigate a keyboard without assistance is
- Prior data entry or computer experience a plus
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to focus on repetitive tasks for
long periods of time
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes 50 lbs
- Must read, write and speak English fluently
- Willingness to follow all warehouse safety and security guidelines
Compensation includes an hourly salary and a comprehensive benefits package to
include Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more after the
We maintain a Drug Free Workplace for the safety of our employees and the
integrity of our services to customers. Post-offer, pre-employment drug
screenings, as well as post-employment random drug screenings, are conducted
regularly due to the sensitive nature of our business and products.
Guaranteed Returns - 12 months ago